At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, curious Data Entry Clerk who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity to improve processes and delivers the best experience to our associates. The Data Entry Clerk will join our Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) team, which is known for creating innovative ways to surprise and delight customers.
· Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
· Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
· Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
· Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
· Responding to information requests from authorized members
· Testing new database systems and software updates
· Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
· Ability to work to time constraints
· Authorization to work in US
You think you’re the right person for this job, click the “apply button” now as this offer is time bound.