Multiple shifts AvailableEmp. Status:
Full Time - RegularFLSA:
Non UnionOverviewRecent College Graduate/High School students welcome to applyFacility Attending - Customer ServiceBuild your career at Riverhead Building Supply - Build Smarter. Build Better.We are a Large Corporate Industry Leader in Building Supplies Employing over 700 Friendly People on Long Island, Connecticut and Rhode Island Facility Attending - Customer Service: Great opportunity to work in our building materials supply area, answering questions, cutting lumber, assisting customers with loading purchases, handling inventory.
At RBS, you will have:
RBS is an Employer of Choice--Voted Top LI Work Places in 2018Want to know more? Click here
- Amazing people to work with
- Work/life balance with company-hosted family events
- A quality company to feel proud about
- Rewarding careers with supportive management
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community
- A culture of kindness and respect
- Professional Development | On-site & virtual training
- Management that knows your name-you matter!
- Stability from our long history of success and growth
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
Facility Attendant -Customer Service Responsibilities include:
- Answering questions and advising customer in selection of building materials and supplies.
- Cutting lumber, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Assisting customers in loading purchased materials into customer's vehicle.
- Marking prices on merchandise or price stickers, according to pricing guides.
- Straightening materials on display to maintain safe and orderly conditions in sales areas.
- Covering exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather damage.
- Counting material and recording totals on inventory sheets.
Participates in special projects, as necessary and weekend availability required.Qualifications
Facility Attendant - Customer Service
Heavier lifting required, knowledge of building materials helpful. Bi-lingual a plus. Must be available weekends.
Posting ID: 604151294Posted: 2021-02-10