Seeking highly motivated, talented & friendly legal administrative assistant for a boutique matrimonial/family law firm in Carmel, New York. It is a part-time to full-time position. Position requires clerical, secretarial and administrative support to attorneys.
- Interaction with clients, attorneys, clerks, and court
- Assisting in preparation of legal documents including pleadings, motions, subpoenas & stipulations
- Filing documents in court & county clerk's office
- Managing attorney calendars & tracking cases
- Preparing files for court appearances; organizing & maintaining file
- Drafting correspondence and emails
- Answering phones, copying, filing and mail handling
- Litigation & trial support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required/ŸExcellent word processing skills
Requirements include excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, customer service, team work, ability to work with highly sensitive & confidential information.
Two (2) years experienced preferred.