Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers. We invite you to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Home Instead Senior Care was featured on the Forbes' Best Large Employers List. The only home care company to be included in the magazine's annual index of the nation's top employers!
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years of age or older
We pride ourselves on providing quality care to our clients by hiring caregivers who have a passion to care for the elderly. We also provide our caregivers with ongoing training and support throughout their career.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/529.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575396443Posted: 2020-09-23