Would you like to live in a beautiful area that is surrounded by pristine lakes, thick forests and in a community that is diverse and very friendly? The Upper Peninsula of Michigan currently is seeking retail store leadership position in Houghton, MI. There is plenty to do outside of work – you can ski, snowshoe, hike, swim, fish, shop, and enjoy lots of local cuisine to name a few activities.
Pay is commensurate based on experience. We also offer an exceptional benefit package.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assist in hiring, training, developing, supervising, and evaluating team members
- Operating store according to budget
- Ensuring proper handling and processing of donations
- Scheduling staff based on customer needs, production, and store goals
- Ordering and maintaining store supplies
- Completing Monthly Safety Site Inspections, Incident/Accident reports, Team Meeting and Safety minutes, and other reports on a regular basis
Minimum and preferred qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED with specific course work in marketing, accounting, management, or advertising
- Post-high school education preferred
- Two or more years of experience planning, reporting, and inventory control in a supervisory retail setting
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Goodwill Industries offers a dynamic, supportive work culture, and opportunities for advancement.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 610613605Posted: 2021-03-07