We are a leading manufacturing company located in the NW part of Houston. We're looking for an outstanding Electrical Technician who combines superb technical skills with a passion for professional work. We are looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
This individual should possess strong analytical skills, be a self-starter, proactive, and work well independently with little guidance.
We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Technical degree or equivalent certification
- Experience with Troubleshooting
- Experience with electronic controls and schematic readings
- 2-3 years of experience minimum.
- 2+ years building complex electronic and/or electro-mechanical products
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic components and wiring for production equipment.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Complete work orders and record for projects and tasks.
- Diagnose malfunctioning and troubleshoot systems, and components, using test equipment such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and ammeter, and the use of power tools and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to motors circuit breakers, contractors, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Works with Computers and Electronics with the Knowledge of circuit boards, chips, and electronic equipment.
- Covers night shift, second shift, or rotate between night and second, based on the department need.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in Spanish is proffered
Experienced in Level 2 or level
Posting ID: 563114965Posted: 2020-08-04