JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
The Client Service Group is responsible for managing and facilitating the daily unique and complex service needs of the Private Bank’s client base. Service is delivered in a team-based model with key locations in the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Position Summary:
The Client Service Associate is the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Bank client. He/she will join a large group of colleagues responsible for answering client questions and inquiries, performing servicing activities across the broad range of products. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will have strong communications skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction. Core Responsibilities:
- Client Engagement – provide exceptional client service and execution on client requests, inquiries and transactions such as money movement, security transfers, and loan transactions
- Partnership – effectively engage with client facing teams and internal business groups to deliver and execute client transactions
- Risk & Controls – adhere to and maintain the firm’s controls policies and procedures and FINRA regulations as well as protecting client assets against potential fraud activities
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but must be obtained within 120 days of hire
- College degree or equivalent relationship or client service experience preferred
- Experience with a wide array of financial products preferred
- Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients
- Skilled multi-tasking and managing priorities effectively
- Ability to handle complex and challenging situations from origination to completion
- Ability to identify and escalate issues
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and fast paced business and technology environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook. General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Our Wealth Management division helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals. Our Wealth Management teams develop deep, personal relationships with clients to provide goals-based financial planning advice and to deliver sophisticated products and solutions to meet their generational wealth management needs. Using the latest technology and the resources of the entire firm, Wealth Management directly serves clients through the J.P. Morgan Private Bank globally and J.P. Morgan Securities in the US.