This is an "independent contractor" position and you are paid by commission only.
We are looking for an individual who has experience with international high school exchange students to focus on our Academic Year students and our short term summer program. This position is flexible, has excellent local support and you can earn international travel awards with student placements.
Greenheart Exchange - A non-profit student exchange program, is currently seeking Local Coordinators in your area, to work with schools, churches, and your community, to find qualified host families for foreign exchange students. Our students come from 60 countries and are looking to experience life in America with families willing to open their hearts and homes to them. You can make a world of difference in the lives of these teens! Greenheart Exchange offers many program options for students:
· Full school year
· Semester only program
· Short term independent stays (2 to 8 weeks)
· Group Homestay Programs (10 to 12 students with a chaperone) and more.......
This is a great job for teachers, part time workers, Home School parents, retirees or any individuals just interested in making a difference in our world and earning a little extra money. You will be responsible to find qualified host families in your area for students. You will also monitor these students during the program stay. Greenheart Exchange will provide marketing materials and training.
We offer a competitive compensation package, along with terrific incentives and excellent training. We are a nationally accredited organization committed to our key results of empowering our Local Coordinators to grow, being in compliance with Department of State regulations, and meeting our student placement objectives. The individuals selected will be independent contractors. As independent contractors there are no health insurance or retirement benefits.
· Successful candidates will place 2-8 students their first year with compensation ranging from $1100-$1300 per placement
· Opportunities to place short term summer students ranging from $300 to $700 per participant
· This is not a full time job and best suited for individuals looking to supplement their income and wanting flexible hours and rewarding work
· Opportunity to earn invitation to the Annual Conference (terrific free travel incentives)
· Opportunities to grow with the company and build a local team
Candidates must be at least 26 years of age and able to pass a background check and should have a personal computer and understand basic computer usage such as email, social networking and managing data bases. Some form of experience with International Students is preferred however not required.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy networking with professional organizations, school teachers, church leaders and other centers of influence in your community. Those who have a passion for teenagers, culture, and travel, are best suited for this position.