Home Instead is looking for responsible and dedicated CNAs to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services to allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Assistance with transfers, grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Medication reminders
- Check vital signs
- Observe client for changes in condition including physical and psychological
- Report changes in condition to supervisor
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Hospice care
*No previous experience necessary*Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Valid CNA license in the state of MI
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay (starting rate at $13.50 per hour).
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576268824Posted: 2020-09-27