Warehouse Order Picker, 2nd Shift, $15.10 per Hour, Hudson, WI
Work for a leader in the industry in Hudson, WI of residential glass for windows and doors on 2nd shift as a Warehouse Order Picker for $15.10/hr ($1.00 raise upon hire.) Our client strives to be environmentally conscious with the manufacturing of energy-conserving products.
POSITION – Warehouse Order Picker
JOB LOCATION – Hudson, WI
STARTING DATE – Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 2nd Shift 2:00 pm-10:30 pm (Mon - Friday)
STARTING PAY- $15.10/hr ($1.00 raise upon hire)
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – -High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – 6 months of warehouse experience
Job attendance and quality are most important, to begin, quality is more important than quantity.
- Collect windows for shipment, all different sizes.
- Use voice recognition software to fulfill order
- Read, analyze and interpreting documents
- Required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend and lift, reach with hands and arms
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Lift up to 50lbs unassisted, or 75lbs in a team lift.
To apply, go to www.seekcareers.com, send your resume to email@example.com, OR call or text us at 715-381-7336.
Keywords: warehouse, order picker, picker, 2nd shift, packaging