As a DCS Customer Service Clerk, the candidate will be in daily communication with internal and/or external customers of one of the nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively. The candidate will be responsible for communicating and maintaining a good working relationship with assigned customers, as well as handling and resolving all inquiries. Daily document review and processing is a large part of the position because it has a direct benefit to the customer. Customer Service can apply to many teams within DCS so the candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities other than that of which they are initially assigned, e.g. team player. When volumes are heavy, we look for the candidate to work additional hours throughout the week and/or on Saturdays.
• Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with the customer to obtain all the necessary information to complete daily tasks
• Researches various document related questions for Document Custody Services clients to ensure the quality of the collateral review and compliance with custodial agreements
• Lead assigned projects, identify potential issues, problem solve, and know when to escalate
• Reviews mortgage documents, e.g. mortgage notes, endorsements and riders, deed of trust, title policies, loan assignments, etc., for accuracy and noting exceptions on SOR
• Data entry, generate reports, and deliver to customer
• Labeling files, organizing carts, sorting/ filing documents, and completing inventories
• Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
• Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
• Meet deadlines and daily production requirements
• Document Review Experience
• Mortgage Experience
• Customer Service Experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience in financial industry
• Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, sitting for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
• Solid and proven customer service skills, including written and verbal (phone or in-person)
• Strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, adapt to new processes, take direction, work independently but work with leadership and peers
• Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Outlook and Excel (vLookups, Pivot Tables, Charts, etc.)
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Free online training campus available
· Exclusive online employee community
· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]