VKC Group is a restaurant management firm that owns and operates restaurants in the Houston area.
Our philosophy is to establish a friendly yet professional relationship with our customers through mutual respect and dignity. With years of experience and established relationships our energy, innovation, and presentation of creative solutions have expanded our growth. Our immense growth is due to our high standards of customer service, quality products, and our devoted employees.
We provide all who work with us a friendly, cooperative, and rewarding environment which encourages long- term, satisfying, growth employment.
Pretzelmaker / Pretzel Time introduced our famous soft pretzel in 1991. It was a hit. Today, we offer an awesome selection of hot, fresh-baked, fresh twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade, creamy blended drinks, and cold beverages all over the world. You can find us in over 360 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. For now-Antarctica, watch out.
- Prepares dough and other products
- Roll and twist pretzels.
- Dip, shape, and salt pretzels.
- Insert, rotate and remove pretzel trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color.
- Prepare specialty pretzels.
- Prepare drinks and bag orders.
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers. GUESTS; Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection.
- Accurately operate cash registers In accordance with Cash Register Procedures.
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager, Assistant Manager, or Shift Manager.
- Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality.
- Must have dependable transportation available and be readily contacted by phone.
- Must comply with state and federal age restriction regulations regarding operation of equipment in the store.
Physical Demands of the Job
- Must be able to perform the tasks outlined above ("Essential Duties"); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours; must be able to see, hear, and speak (for communication and safety); must be able to test products by taste, color, and smell; must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Posting ID: 24373626Posted: 2020-02-19