Caris Healthcare’s mission is to provide hospice care with grace. Serving patients throughout the Southeast region, we support our team members, patients and their families with compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service. If you are ready for a rewarding career with a company that offers employees a culture of integrity and excellence, consider joining the Caris Healthcare team.
A Caris Healthcare RN provides nursing care to patients per the physician’s orders. The hallmarks of this position are assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating total patient care and nursing care plans for each patient.
At Caris, you will have a career, not just a job. Our mission driven culture is evident by our current employees and the impact made on patients and families. All Caris team members commit to The Better Way, a list of promises we make to each other and our customers. The Better Way commitment is reflected in the benefits we provide. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- Eligible for benefits within 30 days
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); health spending account
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Assess, monitor, and document patient’s symptoms using required software symptoms
- Collaborate with patient, family, partners, and interdisciplinary team to develop individualized plans of care for patients
- Serve as patient advocate, providing information on patient rights, grievance procedures, reimbursement procedures, and patient/family responsibilities
- Observe and evaluate patient’s physical and emotional status, safety factors, and family dynamics to determine education needs for caregivers
- Supervise, evaluate, and direct aides and licensed practical nurses in accordance with guidelines and regulations.
- Participate in on-call rotating schedule and provide back-up assistance as requested
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the state of operation.
- Nursing experience required, with experience in Hospice or Home Health preferred.
- Must possess a sound knowledge of nursing principles, procedures and elements of patient family teaching.
Caris believes all patients and their family members deserve the best care and treatment throughout their time with us.
Our nursing professionals, staff and volunteers are committed to excellence, while reflecting our core values of compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service – the Caris promise to you.
Caris has 28 offices in Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, South Carolina and Georgia, and we are grateful to have been trusted with the well-being of more than 40,000 patients and their family members. Our unwavering commitment is to provide a graceful and peaceful end-of-life journey.
Posting ID: 559429976Posted: 2020-07-06