7 months W2 contract with possibility of conversion or extention
This is a IATR position (US citizen/Green Card only)
Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering program.
Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of RF theory, satellite communications, GPS receiver system-level design, RF design, GPS signal processing & navigation
• Skilled in influencing without authority.
• Ability to technically comprehend microprocessor-based embedded electronic, software, and mechanical packaging designs and requirements.
• Ability to technically comprehend testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing requirements.
• Ability to perform routine engineering work requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
• Able to make preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives.
• Ability to provide mentoring and training to technicians, increasing their technical ability.
• Ability to interface with customer with guidance from supervisor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
• Experience in electronic circuit design
• Experience with Pspice or other circuit simulation tools
• Experience with MathCAD
• Experience with Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tools
• Experience with designing to harsh environmental specifications
• Experience with 8, 16 or 32 bit micro controllers
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]