We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Outside Sales Associate.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Opportunity: Outside Sales Representative for Long Island, NY Area
Grow within the company and earn uncapped commissions with a premier implant company in the U.S.
Company: Sweden & Martina
Headquarters Location: Padua, Italy
Family owned and operated for over 40 years.
Almost two decades of clinical documentation on all product lines.
Established in over 30 countries. Leading implant manufacturer in Italy and Spain.
Premium products, manufacturing, machining, prosthetics at best value in industry.
The Sales Representatives responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain consistent and growing report with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered. Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and new customers, assess their needs and characteristics.
- Analyze and assess customer and territory sales trends. Plan sales activity based on territory needs with goal to meet/exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
- Manage assigned geographical territory within allocated expense budget.
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participate in international and local training
Compensation includes Base + Commission, paid expenses, full medical/dental benefits 401k
1st year comp 70 at target
Posting ID: 41536138Posted: 2020-07-14