AEROTEK HAS Immediate General Labor/Construction positions with a well known Solar Energy company from the Midwest that will be starting immediately. They will be needing 15+people that will be starting a project located in Columbia City, IN!!!
Positions can start as early as Monday August 10th.
* Working alongside electricians to assist with pulling wire.
* Carry materials around site (50lbs+)
* Setting up racking systems using hand tools such as sockets and wrenches, for the installation of a ground mount Utility solar plant
* Experience using a torque wrench would be a plus.
* Will help with the pier pounding crew assisting their full time employees.
* Outdoor experience AND reliable transportation
* Must be comfortable with outdoor construction work.
* Comfortable working on your own and in a team environment.
* Will be working outdoors in a construction environment.
* Operating around heavy equipment, and hand/power tools
* Will be in the elements often in muddy, dusty, snow, and cold.
* 8-10-hour days.
* 50 hours a week.
* $15-$16 hour (Time and a half after 40 hours)
* $700-$800 per week depending on OT.
* WEEKLY PAY
Please call Ben Magsamen at 317-567-6637, or apply NOW to start the hiring process now!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.