Helps maintain, train, and ensure the food quality standards of Dreamland BBQ. This position requires a background in restaurant management and cost analysis. Must be capable of working 50 plus hours per week on multiple shifts in a restaurant floor and kitchen environment. Must also be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
AUTHORITY, RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABLIITY
• Is responsible for the continued training of back of the house staff and maintain a working knowledge of all recipes, products, cooking procedures, food service laws and regulations.
• Responsible for overall customer service and food quality. Regularly taste tests menu.
• Accountable for out of the ordinary waste - managing the warmers and their contents.
• Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness.
• Assist in ordering, receiving, storing and issuing of all foods ensuring a minimum of loss. Will ensure that all food is stored, rotated according to Dreamland and Health Department regulations.
• Will manage time according to the BOH Right Place Right time guidelines.
• Any other duties determined by Kitchen Manager & General Manager.
* Is responsible for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and delivering the Dreamland experience.
* Will assist in new hire training and monitoring progress of back of the house staff.
* Will assist in purchasing and inventory.
* Will assist with the scheduling of all back of the house employees and to help achieve productivity goals.
* Will assist in maintaining effective cost controls including daily & periodic inventory variances.
* Will utilize Dreamland tools and systems on a per shift basis to ensure quality and consistency of Dreamland products are met. Will hold crew accountable for doing the same.
* Will ensure a safe and secure work and dining environment for personnel and guests.
* Will ensure all Federal, State and local laws are being complied with at all times.
* Will ensure that all Food Safety Standards are met.
* Will assist in Special Events cooking (on and off-site)
Posting ID: 45604803Posted: 2020-02-19