Helps maintain, and ensure the food quality standards of Dreamland BBQ. In this position it is helpful to have a background in working in a Restaurant kitchen. Participate as a part of the DREAM Team and help when necessary. Have a full working knowledge of Dreamland menu. Understand and perform safe food handling practices.
• Is responsible for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and delivering the Dreamland experience.
• Responsible for maintaining personal hygiene, washing & sanitizing hands frequently
• Is responsible to make sure the cookware and utensils for food preparation are sanitized and functional
• Will utilize Dreamland tools and systems to ensure quality and consistency of Dreamland products
• Responsible for the timeliness and accurate fulfilling of Guests' orders.
• Will ensure all Federal, State and local laws are being complied with at all times.
• Will ensure that all Food Safety Standards are met.
• Must work as part of the TEAM, fulfilling multiple line duties as needed
* Maintain the cleanliness, organization and proper atmosphere of all Back of House areas. This is critical to achieving our Guests' Ultimate Dreamland Experiences
* Will assist and ensure that all food is stored and rotated according to Dreamland BBQ and Health Department regulations.
* Responsible for keeping kitchen floor clean, dry and safe from slippage
* Responsible for trash removal, keeping counters clean, clean the restrooms
* Responsible to assist in monitoring temperature on kitchen equipment and food items
* Kitchen staff may also be responsible to monitor, take inventory and report kitchen items that need reordering
* Help to prepare food items for the daily menu which may include chopping, sorting, washing and proper storing of food
* Responsible to report to your shift on time and in proper Dreamland Image
* Any other duties determined by Kitchen Manager
Education: High School degree or equivalent preferred.
Posting ID: 48727746Posted: 2020-02-19