Ingrain Construction LLC. has the immediate need of an experienced Lead Carpenter for 1st shift to work on very high end millwork.
Pay Rate – $20-$25 /hour based on experience
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Have thorough knowledge of use of all carpentry hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Understand and implement instructions given by Foreman; must be able to work independently
- Ability to perform layout work, including stick build roof systems, stud walls, truss layout, floor systems and stair systems using tapes, rulers, framing squares, and string lines.
- Ability to mark and cut lumber, millwork and casework to accurate lengths and configurations.
- Ability to proficiently assemble parts and pieces as noted on drawings.
- Ability to hang doors, set windows, window and door trims.
- Understand transit/laser operations, elevations, and foundation layout.
- Ability to install interior millwork, on-site cabinetry construction, crown moldings, chair rails, raised panels, finish hardware, and countertops as well as have general knowledge of carpentry related skills.
- Maintain professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Considerate of all customers and good representative of Company.
- Use care and respect when utilizing Ingrain tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Abide by all OSHA and safety guidelines.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Must possess the ability to work on elevated surfaces, on roofs, from ladders, scaffold, etc. and ability to properly lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Must have valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Must have 5+ years of carpentry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/relation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Excellent work history and ethic
Carpenters provide their own transportation to construction sites and most sites are between Lancaster, PA and Gladwyne, PA
Required Tool List:
- All hand tools and battery operated tools needed to perform job. All major power tools (i.e., miter saw, table saw, etc.) supplied by Ingrain Construction LLC.
401K and vacation time. Annual raises based on cost of living and eligibility for bonuses based on performance.
If you are looking for a career that is fun, focused and will provide you with the opportunity to reach your goals then Ingrain is looking for you. We are a veteran owned company that focuses on team and integrity and will not settle for less. If this sounds like a team you would like to be on then please apply. We are always looking for talented individuals, so please forward your resume even if there are no job postings. We have offices in Lancaster, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA and are looking for team members!
Posting ID: 563061816Posted: 2020-08-02