Job Description: Kelly Services is seeking a CNC Machine Operator in North Kansas City, MO!
2nd shift: 8 pm - 6 am Monday - Thursday.
Location: North Kansas City, MO 64116
Contract to Hire Opportunity
The CNC Machinist will produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a CNC machine. The position will also maintain equipment, supplies, and quality and safety standards.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- This includes aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto the machine.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- To share expertise and knowledge throughout the machine shop and be a focal point for advice on machining operations.
- Use skills to protect against potential damage to all machines.
- Assist in the progression of training and planned development of all machinists.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years machining experience with advanced knowledge of machining operations and tolerances.
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering plans, procedure manuals and work instructions.
- Basic knowledge of math, geometry and trigonometry.
- Understanding of computers and G-Code programming.
- Ability to communicate and be a focal point for advice on machining operations from other Machinists.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation EOE
Posting ID: 586573051Posted: 2020-11-12