Do you love driving a truck but hate the nights spent away from home?
Call Denise @ 855-593-1294 to learn more about this awesome opportunity!
Local CDL A Drivers
Why Diamond DR Trucking?
Click apply below.
You might succeed in our open position for a local truck driver at Diamond DR Trucking.
- Home every night and weekends off!
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Local runs from grain elevator and regional runs with freight company
- Competitive pay
If you live within 30 miles of our Harrisonville/Pleasant Hill, Missouri facility, we would like to talk with you. We are looking for a safe and courteous driver who values driving a new truck and earning a weekly paycheck. We don t employ owner operators, so we retain control over our vehicles. The successful candidate will have a proven record of being dependable and efficient.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive a semi-truck and trailer.
- Drive vehicles with GVW of up to 95,000 lbs.
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered.
- Communicate with truck manager and dispatch as needed.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Fill up on fuel, clean and wash truck and windows on a routine basis.
- Daily service inspection of vehicle and notify us of any issues.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Complete manifest to record weekly activities and submit by Monday morning.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions.
- Comply with DOT regulations.
- Make safety a priority at all times.
Call Denise @ 855-593-1294 to learn more about this awesome opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you!!
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Valid Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- 2+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving
- No DWI/DUI in last 10 years
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Alert, focused and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to dolly off/on trailers
- Must have a phone capable of taking pictures and email
- Self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Must be disciplined, dependable and resourceful
Posting ID: 598881487Posted: 2021-01-13