• Take initiative and maintain the company's reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
• Work collaboratively in a team setting as well as work independently.
• Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills, including speaking in front of groups.
• Utilize problem-solving skills, including working in a fast-paced, service-focused culture.
• Demonstrate strong time management, planning, and organizational skills in order to optimize productivity.
• Housekeeping attendants are responsible for providing a clean, healthy, attractive environment in private and public guest areas.
• Cleaning the bathrooms which include bathtub, sink, commode, floor, tile and mirrors while working with cleaning chemicals.
• Be on feet entire shift. Lift up to 35lbs occassionaly and up to 15lb often.
Posting ID: 560487098Posted: 2020-07-14