lead our digital marketing analytics team
As Fathom's Director of Analytics, you will lead and develop our team of skilled and dedicated marketing data analysts. This includes working with team members to develop strategies, unique points-of-view, processes, and products that marry analytical know-how with integrated marketing solutions-ultimately delivering profitable revenue for our clients across multiple digital touch points.
To be successful as our Director of Analytics, you must have excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead, develop, and grow the analytics team within the context of Fathom's culture. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring our account teams have the tools needed to meet client business goals and objectives.
We are committed to measurable outcomes, and so you will be accountable for monitoring the analytical and reporting landscape, keeping up to date on industry trends, and proactively providing solutions that drive more efficient revenue and ROI for our clients.
Potential candidates will have proven success in optimizing marketing strategies through applied analytics while shifting the mindset of "analytics as a cost center" to "analytics as a catalyst for change." Furthermore, you must possess a wide range of leadership and consulting skills including:
- The ability to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field (Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Media, Display, Social Media, SEO, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to convey analytics, reporting, and plans to clients in a clear and effective manner, bringing simplicity to complex scenarios
- A passion for connecting the creative and analytical sides of marketing to test, measure, and communicate performance
- An understanding of the information content of data, and transforming and preparing the data for analytical and reporting purposes
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining data-driven solutions (e.g. segment, funnel, and trend analysis) that increase ROI and/or provide clarity on ideal path(s) forward
- Defining and executing plans for measuring and maintaining data integrity
- Balancing project outcomes and professional relationships, leading multiple large-scale initiatives from concept to completion-ensuring superior quality throughout
- Welcoming evolution, demonstrating experience with change management processes both internally and externally
- Supporting the sales team on pitches, closing deals, and continually educating Fathomers on analytics and its impact for clients
- Authoring best practices, client and industry facing articles, and case studies that demonstrate strategic insight at a tactical level
- Working closely and effectively with other areas of the business while serving as a technical resource to other functional areas with overlapping responsibilities and/or high degree of interaction/interdependence
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, 3+ working directly with analytics
- Aggressiveness, bias for action, and commitment to execution
- Entrepreneurial vision and success growing a business and/or new product line
- Outstanding leadership qualities demonstrated by excellent communication, presentation skills, and enthusiasm to take on difficult initiatives
- Experience managing and supporting a diverse team of analysts
- Strong attention to detail
- Google Analytics and Data Studio expertise, GA certification preferred
Posting ID: 567176570Posted: 2020-08-09