• Greets guests, answers questions, ensures quality service and resolves complaints for guests; takes proper payment and makes change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
• Take and fill food and beverage orders from guests; cooks and prepares food items; serves food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume environment with multiple distractions.
• Ensures product temperature controls are met and maintained for quality and safety; follows all Board of Health regulations.
• Maintains proper stock levels for all serving, kitchen, dining and condiment areas; alerts Supervisor of supply shortages.
• Provides guest service according to standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
• Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area by squeegeeing floors, wiping off counters, sweeping, emptying trash and completing other general cleaning duties; performs all duties in compliance with Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Additional responsibilities for 19 years of age and above:
• Taps beer kegs, serves draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.
• Monitors and manages alcohol sales and consumption consistent with Ohio Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification for the minimum age requirement of 21 years to purchase alcohol.
Posting ID: 560487102Posted: 2020-07-14