Are you looking to kickstart your career?
Maybe you re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change?
Stericycle is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement.
We ve also updated our policies and training to ensure that all of our team members can safely serve our customers.
We protect what matters. Position Purpose:
This individual will ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and waste is properly staged for scanning and processing.
The individual will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner.
Key Job Activities: 1) Perform Quality Control Duties to insure process compliance.
2) Insure Load Plans are Accurate and Complete.
3) Maintain and Complete daily documents required.
4) Track sharps shipping manifests for completion.
5) Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
6) Stage waste containers for scanning in the Bio Track system.
7) Scan waste into the Bio Track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
8) Decontaminates vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reloads assigned re-usable tubs and insures cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor.
Informs plant supervisor the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Insures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
10) Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
Required Education: in High School or EquivalentPandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Indian Trail, NC - 28079
Posting ID: 577704272Posted: 2020-12-03