DHL Supply Chain has been named a TOP EMPLOYER in the US for the 3rd year in a row!
Join our Indianapolis team as a Logistics Operations Coordinator!
Start at $16.00 per hour with a great Monday through Friday 1st shift schedule!
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance available starting on your 30th day, and at very low cost to you
401(k) with generous company match
Quarterly attendance bonuses
Tuition reimbursement program
And More! Role Purpose
Assist in coordinating truck, rail, and international shipments. Provide communication to both shippers and carriers. Assist in coordinating and providing problem-solving and order management for customers.Key Accountabilities
Required Education and Experience
- Assist in coordination of export/import shipments.
- Establish and coordinate schedule with carrier and tender shipments.
- Track and trace all shipments.
- Update and maintain Transportation Management System(s) - SAP.
- Prepare and publish daily, weekly reports.
- Obtain data to assist in analysis on performance trends.
- Proactively identify problems to management.
- Answer and resolve basic billing questions when needed.
- Confirm rates with carriers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months - 1 year warehouse or logistics experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 565868603Posted: 2020-07-30