Responsible for monitoring all activities in the receiving area pertaining to all incoming/outgoing merchandise and the
Receiving CRT. Must also take precautions and be aware of any potential theft indicators. Provides leadership and guidance to all power equipment operators that are involved with loading and unloading of products into trailers.
• Ensure accuracy of item description and counts for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Ensure accuracy of all UPC numbers for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading.
• Ensure accuracy and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and outgoing deliveries.
• Run Order Pool (To maintain "on time" purchase orders).
• Record and file all incoming and outgoing purchase orders.
• Ensure GRB and any AVs are current and accurate.
• Ensure Receiving CRT is entering all receivings on a daily basis.
• File all Driver Logs.
• Ensure Receiving CRT Clerk has all deliveries properly scheduled.
• Monthly self audits being performed; action items addressed.
• Maintain an open channel of communications with the Logistics Department.
• Unload, verify, record, and label all cross-dock pickups.
• Ensure all safety policies are being adhered to in the department.
• Ensure all HACCP guidelines are in place and according to plan.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, Saturdays required
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.