Job Title: Associate Director of Sales
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Director of Sales
Supervises: Sales Associates in the absence of Director of Sales
Job Description Date: November 1, 2017
Job Purpose: Assist Director of Sales in generation of budgeted top line revenue and RevPAR for the hotel through a successful revenue management strategy.
1. Achieve individual monthly revenue goals/monthly solicitation goals. Monitor group sales teams progress toward their monthly individual revenue goals and solicitation goals. Provide feedback or set strategy sessions to help group sales associates succeed.
2. Assist in development of team sales action plans, forecasting and evaluate trends to modify strategies that will enhance revenues effectively. Ensure competitive shop calls are being conducted.
3. Assist in leading, training & mentoring group sales managers. Identify each sales managers' opportunities for improvement and assist in their development.
4. Assist in the production of annual hotel business plan.
5. Assist in the development and maintaining of the departmental budget.
6. Lead property revenue meetings always insuring revenue maximization and profit in all areas in the absence of the Director of Sales.
7. Ensure that hotel credit procedures and audit guidelines are followed.
8. Timely submission of required reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing and/or General Manager.
9. Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and companies.
10. Lead by positive example. Ensure group sales team members are a positive reflection of the hotel.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
2. Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
3. Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
4. Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Experience Minimum 3 years hotel sales experience or the equivalent amount of industry experience; OR equivalent level of education and work experience.
Licenses/Certifications Possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive to customer appointments.
Posting ID: 74247808Posted: 2020-02-19