This is a golden opportunity for a career-minded professional, we are a tight-knit team that is passionate about the work we do and supportive of a social office community. If you are a smart, sharp, self-starter, we want to meet you!
.Why R&D Incentives Group:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus (Based on Performance)
- Extremely generous 401K contribution and medical benefits!
- Located in a beautiful high rise office building in Downtown LA
- Great company culture and fun company outings
- Collaborative, team-oriented, self-starter environment
- Fully equipped game room including a pool table and shuffleboard!
- Assist with Research and Development (R&D) credit studies and related activities including assisting with fieldwork/interviews, client deliverables, etc.
- Directly communicate with client personnel to understand their R&D and product development efforts.
- Draft technical project narratives based on client discussions on their R&D efforts.
- Assist in analyzing client financial information.
- Assist in preparing the Federal and State R&D Tax Credit Calculations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 1 year of corporate working experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and work on multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to follow instructions as directed by project team members, as well as seek advice when a client issue arises
R&D Incentives Group is a dynamic and rapidly growing tax consulting firm with headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles. We consult our clients on calculating, documenting and sustaining the Research and Development Tax Credits in a variety of industries including software, engineering, manufacturing, biotechnology, and food & beverage. We are a tight-knit team that is passionate about the work we do and supportive of a social office community, and we are looking for the perfect candidate to join our family!
Posting ID: 600760046Posted: 2021-01-21