FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE!
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead Senior Care in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union counties is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We offer competitive wages and flexible hours.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer great culture where you will be supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
- We offer affordable insurance benefits of all types!
- An opportunity to make a difference!
- CAREGiver celebrations and CAREGiver appreciation days!
- On-Call pay premium!
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/768.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 581683345Posted: 2020-10-22