An exciting vascular surgeon opportunity is now available in Iowa. The practice has a growing patient demand, so they are looking for a surgeon that is comfortable with a broad base of endovascular surgery techniques including carotid, abdominal/aortic, peripheral arterial, and venous disease. You will perform open operative procedures as well as interventional catheter-based procedures. If you enjoy working as a team to improve the health of the people and communities they serve, this may be the job for you. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2657423.
*Quick Facts:** Broad scope of endovascular surgery techniques
* Complete vascular surgery hybrid suite
* Dedicated peripheral angioplasty suites available
* Perform all aspects of arterial and venous diseases
* Experienced open and endovascular staff
* Partnership-track opportunity
* Large referral base
* Interest in expanding the existing program a plus
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 584158730Posted: 2021-01-27