Data Ticket, Inc., seeks an energetic Administrative Assistant with a high level of attention to detail and great organization skills. The position would be a great opportunity for an individual with a few years of experience in an administrative role, who has a great work ethic and is self-driven to get things accomplished!
Summary of Job Purpose:
This position is responsible for performing administrative duties. Ensure that excellent customer and client service is a priority and demonstrated to our Clients.
The employee must be able to perform each essential function identified below satisfactorily. The following information clarifies the essential job duties, knowledge, skill, and abilities required. The essential duties listed below require collaboration and daily interaction with others, therefore consistent and regular attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Office and Administrative Support:
- Answer main line for all inbound phone calls.
- Act as a Remote Receptionist: handle all incoming Office Visitors and Guests.
- Receive delivery packages, print labels, and schedule shipments for pick up.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- Maintain office space and breakroom.
- Schedule and monitor shredding as required.
- Work with phone vendor to maintain phones / order new phones.
- Clerical Support for Management (as need basis).
- Assist HR with employee appreciation events, company lunches, treats, and other events.
- Scan all “bad addresses” we receive back in mail.
- Coordinate/Arrange WebExes as needed.
- Complete miscellaneous business documents, business licenses, etc.
- Maintain spreadsheet of business licenses.
- Apply for and maintain business licenses.
- Order business cards
- Work with vendors to manage/maintain work space.
- Work with building management to ensure office is in good working condition.
- Attend staff meetings, prepare and send out meeting minutes to managers.
- Reorganize existing filing structure, scan as required, maintain daily filing and update ACT with required information.
- Maintain ACT with current client and vendor information in order to use the database for reporting, blast emails, etc.
Franchise Tax Board:
- Prepare and submit the required annual paperwork
- Maintain records for each report received and follow-up with clients as required for missing reports
- Provide received reports to Operations for processing.
Tradeshow / Travel Assistance:
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet of tradeshows, including dates by which registration is due, orders are required, etc.
- Register for tradeshows, including shipping of booth, ordering required furniture / electricity, prepare collateral.
- Provide summary sheet on trade show logistics to Client Services.
- Provide travel arrangements for trade shows, Handheld trainings and Executive Travel, including airfare, hotel, car, etc.
Handheld and Components Assistance:
- Ordering Supplies - Handheld units and Components, ticket stock.
- Work with clients on Proofs prior to placing orders.
- Coordinate Handheld Trainings with Mobile Support.
- Communicate all invoices with back-up to Accounting.
- Liaison between AT&T/Verizon, Client Services, Accounting for set up/ongoing billing/changes.
- Receive and document all Handheld's and Components.
- Save all Quotes and Proofs.
- Not limited to the above. Additional duties may be assigned.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- University Degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3 + years Administrative experience required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills; ability to type 50 wpm
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent English composition skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Emphasis on accuracy and the ability to convey information using a high degree of customer service.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and administer multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience understanding complex information
- Ability to work collaboratively with Clients, staff and community members
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Other Skills:
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Meets commitments
- Able to read and interpret written information
- Uses time efficiently
- Punctuality and outstanding attendance is a must
- Vacation and Sick time
- 9 Annual Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
Data Ticket is California certified small business that focuses all our energy on providing the software and services our clients require to manage effective and efficient data processing. Founded in 1989, we initially focused on delinquent parking citation collections; however, in the years since we have grown our Solution in the following areas: full-service parking citation processing and collections; full-service administrative citation processing and collections; electronic parking citation issuance; electronic administrative citation issuance; electronic moving violation software; permit issuance and management; tow management.
Posting ID: 571512275Posted: 2020-09-21