Do you have the passion to help others lead better-quality lives? Come join the Vitamin World team!
Vitamin World is looking for a Part - Time Assistant Retail Store Manager
for our retail store located at the McKinley Mall
in Bladsdell, NY
If you are upbeat, energetic and performance driven, with proven sales experience and excellent customer service skills, you may be the individual we are looking for to join our team!
- Partner with the Manager to provide leadership and enthusiasm to drive exceptional customer experience, overall operational execution and total store results.
- Assist the Manager in all aspects of operating a retail store including merchandise, inventory and expense control.
- Lead and execute all company initiatives ensuring sales and profitability goals are exceeded.
- Train, develop and assess performance of sales associates in all aspects of the business to ensure skillset, product knowledge and operations skills are achieved in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail sales managerial experience.
- Ability to assess talent, coach, and develop sales associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs (stock).
Base plus commission sales structure.
Paid training program.
Employee discounts on our outstanding nutritional and sports nutrition supplements.
Medical and dental coverage, 401K retirement savings, and tuition reimbursement and more. (Based on position and hours).
Since we opened our first door in 1976 with a single kiosk in Williamsville, New York, Vitamin World has been passionate about good nutrition. Because of our passion, we seek to employ those who not only appreciate the importance of good nutrition, they also care deeply about helping others develop their best self.
Vitamin World is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.