Regional and OTR Class A Truck Drivers $60k to $75k/year
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company with a terminal in Elizabethtown PA, that primarily hauls liquid chocolate! LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run Regionally and Over the Road.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
- Above average weekly pay ($1,300 - $1,500 )
- $1,200 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 12 weeks starting 2nd week
- Assigned late model equipment (APUs Inverters Refrigerators)
- Free Satellite TV (EpicVue w/ Sunday Ticket) and XM Radio
- Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
- OTR drivers are home every 10 to 14 days (out longer if you choose)
- Dedicated customer base
- Family owned and operated company
- Paid orientation and tanker training
- $75.00 / day weekend premium ($7,200 / yr. potential)
- Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
- No Hazmat needed
- Most drivers take their trucks home
- $75.00 border crossing pay plus detention (for drivers that are qualified to cross)
A little about us:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. It operates about 65 trucks out of their Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA terminals combined. It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
- Weekly payroll
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k), Profit sharing
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Days
- Free Uniforms
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable Class A experience
- NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
- Over 23 years of age
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
To submit your application, please click "Apply Now", or call (888) 521-0426.
Posting ID: 607863591Posted: 2021-02-21