Clinical Specialist - Aortic Therapies - Seattle, WA
Posting Date 23 hours ago (10/8/2020 7:20 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-7983 Job Location(s) Seattle WA United States Travel 50-75% Position Type Full Time Company Cook Medical Inc. Category Sales
The Clinical Specialist provides clinical support for extensive medical device product lines through direct physician interaction, medical staff education and procedural consultation.
The Aortic Intervention division of Cook Medical focuses on the Endovascular treatment solutions for abdominal and thoracic aortic disease.
Product line includes endovascular grafts and accessory devices (wire guides, catheters, dilators, introducers, and molding balloons) to support implant procedures.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com
* Provide clinical support during procedures
* Identify, establish, support and develop relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision-makers to clinically support company product lines
* Educate and update customers through in-servicing training, literature, videos and articles approved by the company
* Provide clinical experience to the Sales force, Product Development, Marketing, Quality Assurance and other internal groups
* Maintain knowledge of SBU product lines, clinical procedures, business ethics and other educational requirements
* Support the annual business plan to help the sales team meet or exceed projected sales goals
* Complete expense reports, call reports and other administrative documentation as required
* Maintain frequent communication with Regional Manager and other support functions
* Maintain accurate and timely reports and records
* Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization to achieve company goals
* Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance
* Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
* Must have effective oral and written communications throughout various levels of the global organization
* Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
* Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
* Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred, or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
* 3 years of experience in a clinical environment preferred
* Microsoft Office proficiency required
* Must have excellent organizational skills
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
* International and domestic travel as required, up to 70%
* Subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA, must be (a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a motor vehicle
* The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds or more
* Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, equipment, etc.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch
* The employee is occasionally required to stand for extended periods
Apply for this job online Apply
Share the job posting with a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
"We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class."Cook will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state/province and local law.
Posting ID: 580329840Posted: 2020-10-19