Cayuga Medical Associates PC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Ithaca, NY.
We're looking for a polished, efficient, and organized administrative assistant to provide exceptional support to our executive team and represent CMA.
Who we are
Cayuga Medical Associates PC is a growing multispecialty group practice based in the heart of the Finger Lakes in upstate New York. CMA currently offers over 20 outpatient specialties to the Ithaca, Cortland, and surrounding communities. Partnering with Cayuga Medical Center, we strive to provide the best patient care in our region.
What you'll do
- Provide high-level administrative support for executives, including management of executives' schedules, coordinating complex meetings and appointments, as directed or requested.
- Schedule complex meetings, assuring "flow of day" coordination of executives' calendars.
- Interact with hospital senior leadership, physicians, managers, other administrative assistants, patients, and outside contacts with professionalism and courtesy, acknowledging representation of executives and the organization in all interactions.
- Sort complex data; prepare reports, documents, databases, and presentations.
- Author and proofread general correspondence and reports.
- File and maintain confidential physician contracts.
- Set up and manage files, both paper and electronic.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Attend meetings, as requested, for note-taking. Prepare minutes.
- Provide back up for receptionist, locate executives as appropriate, handle challenging situations as needed.
- Support other staff, as requested.
- Provide support to other staff for software.
- Maintain a pleasant and helpful demeanor, and present a professional appearance toward all internal and external customers at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for the organization.
- Maintain office databases.
Why you should work with us
CMA offers an agile, inclusive, and supportive culture where every employee is respected. We encourage our colleagues to explore new areas of the organization and love to promote from within whenever possible. We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Provided life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Major holidays off (and paid!)
- And more
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a sharp and focused go-getter who will be able to anticipate the needs of the executive team, make decisions, and solve problems independently, within a matrixed environment. You should meet the following qualifications as well.
- Continuous proficiency in all applications of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Strong computer skills and Internet research ability
- Ability to anticipate the needs of executive level staff
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and accomplish tasks effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Poise and polish interacting with wide variety of clientele
- Ability to design documents, reports, and presentations in professional format
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality to proprietary information
- Professional appearance
- Assure a clean and functional working environment
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 597392933Posted: 2021-03-07