Knowledge Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Jacksboro TN.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
M-F 8am-4:30pm may be required to work some Saturdays-will adjust hours during the week so not to exceed 37.5 hours. May travel within 30-40 miles and mileage paid at state rate from base location.
Will be standing/walking for long periods of time, will be wearing PPE and will be working outdoors in the elements (heat, rain, etc) - Must be able to work in this type of Environment
The Administrative Assistant will have the following responsibilities.
- Data Entry/Administrative Assistant work- enter assessment information into REDCap; monitor for receipt of test results; assist with contacting patients of NEGATIVE test results; edit REDCap information to include test results; assist with phone triage; filing-50%
- COVID-19 Test Preparation – maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts/lab requisitions;
- Assist with coordination of off-site testing events; set up daily drive thru testing 25%
- COVID-19 Testing – complete assessment form for each individual being tested; complete patient demographics on lab requisition; direct traffic flow; collect and organize assessment documents;
- demobilize testing site-25%
The Administrative Assistant should have the following qualifications.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- Customer Service
- Data Entry/office experience
- Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
By utilizing technology, Knowledge Services has been expanding the reach of professional organizations since 1994. A certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE), Knowledge Services was started by Julie Bielawski as a computer training facility that partnered with big names like Oracle and Microsoft to provide on-the-job instruction. When the growing need for temporary IT staffing became apparent, Knowledge Services began exploring vendor management, prompting the development of the solutions they use today to serve both the public and private sectors.
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.
Posting ID: 572795268Posted: 2020-09-22