- Cash checks, savings withdrawals and makes cash advances
- Receives retail and commercial checking and savings deposits and confirms all necessary documents are properly authorized.
- Cross sell the Bank's other products and services.
- Operate computer to process account activity, determine balances and resolve problems within given authority.
- Balance cash drawer daily and verifies cash being returned to the vault.
Commendation is dependent on experience.
HAB BANK was incorporated in 1983 as a New York State Chartered Bank. HAB is a member of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Headquartered in New York, the bank expanded by opening branches in Queens, New York, and subsequently in Los Angeles, California and New Jersey. HAB also has an International Banking Facility (IBF) that provides correspondent services to international banks.
HAB specializes in Financial Institution Services, International Trade Finance, Asset Based Lending, Commercial and Residential Mortgages and Consumer Banking Services. Our family of Consumer Banking Products includes HAB eBanking, Remote Deposit Capture, Debit Card, Visa Credit Card & 24 Hour Telephone Banking.
Posting ID: 601553114Posted: 2021-03-07