At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Maintenance Tech II / Electrical- Jackson, TN
This is a full-time, hourly positionJob Responsibilities:
The position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair/troubleshoot motor control wiring of all aspects
- Working knowledge of Rockwell Programming software
- Repair belt and chain drive assemblies
- Proficient welding skills with wire techniques (minimum)
- Proficient with field fabrication and construction
- Basic knowledge of all hand tools
- Basic knowledge of equipment alignments/PM's
- Basic working knowledge of shop machinery is helpful
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs, work with heights and perform confined space entry
- Be safety oriented
- Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment
- Forklift driving experience is helpful
- Watch for and report all safety issues
- Follow all GPM and HACCP policies
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check. City
TN - Tennessee Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.