We are committed to the individualized customer experience while upholding our company culture of inspiring collaboration, productivity, and Fun” in and out of the work space.
We make sure that our clients brand creates trust and builds real relationships. We connect with people and are great listeners, making us experts in customer service, caring about each person we speak with.
- MLB is looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist. The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. The right candidate will attend to visitors and answer with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply info regarding the company to the general public, clients, and customers.
Salary range: $37000 - $47000 per year.
- Welcome guests and perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Provide quick, personalized, and efficient service to all guests from arrival till departure.
- Handles outgoing mails; sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Answer a high volume of inbound phone calls, schedule appointments, and transfer calls to various departments.
- Provide happy customer service/front desk experience.
- Maintain conference room calendars and reviews daily to be aware of meetings and expected visitors.
- Draft, review, and proofread and/or edits office documents and various forms of correspondence.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, filing, transcribing, and faxing.
- Keep a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.
- Schedule meetings and travel for executives, as well as appointments for customers.
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office areas by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining break room and restroom supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and/or additional language will be considered a plus.
- Proficient in the multi-line telephone system.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Front Office experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must be able to perform job duties with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible Schedule
- Disability Insurance
Posting ID: 582786471Posted: 2020-10-30