To grow community by supervising and ensuring all Chicken Kitchen hosts provide personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience while maintaining operations standards.
1. Ensure our guests receive polite, friendly service from all chicken kitchen staff.
2. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all times.
3. Achieve sales, shrink and profit goals for the chicken kitchen.
4. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
5. Operate the department according to strict merchandising and operational standards.
6. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
7. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
8. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure chicken kitchen staff achieve satisfactory performance standards.
9. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
10. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling standards.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
12. Perform PA announcements.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests. Willingness to have fun with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of deli as well as chicken kitchen operations.
7. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
8. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
9. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
10. Must be at least 18 years old.
11. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
12. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction from supervision.
13. Ability to work well with computers.
Posting ID: 582907735Posted: 2020-10-28