We have a full-time opening for a Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Spray Tech's (Jacksonville Area).
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: Compensation: $10:50 to $15:50/Hour and above
HOODZ is the National Leader in Kitchen Exhaust cleaning with over 150-territories!
HOODZ of Jacksonville Florida is looking for Lead Tech's (Crew Leaders) and Hood Cleaning Spray Technician's (Helpers). No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus. Training will be provided. Work hours are during the night.
Requirements for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
- Have a valid Driver's License.
- Dependable; able to show up on time.
- Be physically fit.
- Able to climb ladders.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet.
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to work in both hot and cold weather.
- Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company.
Responsibilities for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
Power washing of kitchen exhausts systems.
- Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment. including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision.
- Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies .
If Qualified for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leader Please submit your resume.
Posting ID: 28557905Posted: 2020-02-19