Fresh Warehouse Team MemberLocation:
Everett, MAJob opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Hourly pay rate: $15 - $16Immediate openings available now. Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.With Fresh, you have the flexibility to choose from available shifts every week to create your own schedule. As a member of this dedicated team, you'll work in a small warehouse and get grocery orders ready for customers. This space is different than our other bigger warehouse buildings, it's more like the size of a grocery store.Here are some of the things you'll get to do:
This is a full-time job, which means you'll work a steady schedule for 40 hours each week. This may include weekends and/or night shifts.What it's like in an Amazon Fresh warehouse:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Put new grocery inventory away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in writing
You will also need to be able to:
- Your safety is important to us.
- We'll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they've gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- Flexibility is key. You should be open to working extra hours and ready to work at a fast pace.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Handle a variety of products, including anything you can buy on Amazon Fresh
- Use technology like computers and smartphones
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
- Health care benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Basic life insurance
- Paid time off
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Jamaica Plain, MA - 02130
Posting ID: 575866295Posted: 2020-09-26