Starling Chevrolet is seeking an energetic & driven individual to join our service team.
We are dedicated to providing you a career -- not just a job.
COMPETITIVE: • Insurance packages
• Paid vacation time
• Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
• Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
• Maintain the company's standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
• Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
• Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers' vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
• Oversee and participate in quality control.
• Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
REQUIREMENTS: • High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control.
• Automotive service advisor experience.
• Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Proficient use of computers Compensation and
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
* Group health
* Dental * Vision, Life, Disability insurance
* 401(k) plan * Vacation
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as a member of one of the best dealerships in automotive retail.
Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Starling Chevrolet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Service Advisor, Location: Mount Pleasant, SC - 29464
Posting ID: 544335014Posted: 2020-08-15