Caris Healthcare’s mission is to provide hospice care with grace. Serving patients throughout the Southeast region, we support our team members, patients and their families with compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service. If you are ready for a rewarding career with a company that offers employees a culture of integrity and excellence, consider joining the Caris Healthcare team.
A Caris Healthcare Hospice Aide provides compassionate, supportive, and physical care to patients with a life limiting illness. The hallmarks of this position include assisting patients with personal care, providing encouragement and support to patients and families, and communicating patient observations with the hospice team.
At Caris, you will have a career, not just a job. Our mission driven culture is evident by our current employees and the impact made on patients and families. All Caris team members commit to The Better Way, a list of promises we make to each other and our customers. The Better Way commitment is reflected in the benefits we provide. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- Eligible for benefits within 30 days
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); health spending account
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Provides personal care, exercise, and ambulation to patients per state and federal regulations
- Utilizes safety techniques and proper body mechanics when administering care, transferring patients, and performing other work responsibilities
- Takes and records vital signs or other metrics as instructed
- Records and reports changes in the patient’s mental and physical status to RN
- Participates in weekend rotation for scheduled visits
- Prepares light meals, launders, and performs other household services that are essential to the patient’s health care
- Maintains twelve (12) hour educational requirements
- Successful completion of a Certified Nurse Aide program with current certification
- In good standing with state regulations
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently with minimal direct supervision
- Proficient computer and technology skills
Caris believes all patients and their family members deserve the best care and treatment throughout their time with us.
Our nursing professionals, staff and volunteers are committed to excellence, while reflecting our core values of compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service – the Caris promise to you.
Caris has 28 offices in Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, South Carolina and Georgia, and we are grateful to have been trusted with the well-being of more than 40,000 patients and their family members. Our unwavering commitment is to provide a graceful and peaceful end-of-life journey.
Posting ID: 550054457Posted: 2020-07-03