Join a 5 Star Team! JMS Senior Living has 9 skilled nursing facilities throughout mid-Missouri. Jefferson City Manor, in Jefferson City Missouri is currently hiring NAs for all shifts. We are seeking special individuals to care for residents needing rehabilitation, long term, respite and hospice care. These individuals will be skilled, caring, reliable NAs who are highly motivated and dedicated to their team. Our company strives to improve care and our employee work environment with improvements such as on-line scheduling, EMR, and wireless nurse call system.
* A Complete Insurance Package
* 401K with Employer Match
* Paid Sick Leave
* Paid Vacation Time
* Quick Access to Unpaid Wages
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive Wages
Assists residents with activities of daily living as needed.
Provides restorative care as directed.
Changes residents' bedding and monitors the cleanliness of resident rooms and clothing.
Observes residents for any changes in physical, emotional or behavioral conditions and advises Charge Nurse of concerns.
Assists with mealtime activities including delivering food, feeding residents, moving them to dining areas.
Documents resident care.
Complies with federal, state, local and company health, safety, and sanitation laws, regulations and standards, including Standard Precautions and Infection Control Guidelines.
Participates in new employee orientation and training and assists with on-the-job training as directed by the Charge Nurse.
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: For continued employment beyond 120 days following date of hire, the Nursing Assistant must complete the state required CNA course of training and pass the examination.
• Dedicated interest in assisting the elderly population.
• Ability to provide compassionate care.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
• Patience and acceptance of constant change in own work environment.
• Self-directed organizational skills that enhance the ability to manage numerous priorities.
• Proven success in participating within a team structure.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.