Job DescriptionInterim HealthCare
is looking for aCNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
interested in working a variety of shifts, including Morning, Evening, and Overnights. Hiring fromPRN up to Full Time.Essential Functions:
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, back rubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personal protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transfers patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
OurCNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of experience (Preferred not required)
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the state
- CPR Certified (Preferred not required)
- Must pass Drug Screening
Company OverviewInterim HealthCare
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from Per Diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally,Interim HealthCare
has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Jefferson
- Job State: WI
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $17.00
- Max Salary: $19.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 565745954Posted: 2020-08-07