ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Operations
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Job Summary: Document control is responsible for managing all the catering documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reviewing and supplying the catering documents for carts and carriers for flights.
• Ensuring that updates are communicated to employees and ensuring that employees understands the procedures.
• Ensuring that carts and carriers are packed and labeled correctly so that the inflight crew could locate all items.
• Making sure that there's sufficient labels for carts and carriers per flight.
• Creating diagrams and labels for monthly flight updates.
• Creating company's IDs for employees using AsureID.
• Notifying managers and supervisors of changes on a monthly basis.
• Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization, employees.
- Ability to Multi task.
- Ability to lift weight up to 25lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED .
- Ability to communicate information, to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
Jamaica, NY 11430 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy