**This is a REMOTE-BASED role; must reside in NY/NJ**
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups in verticals like: Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
ClearScale is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to join its team reporting into the VP of Marketing. You will be a critical member of the ClearScale marketing team with key responsibilities for demand generation, event marketing, product marketing, and supporting our strong AWS partnership. You will be joining a small, but growing marketing team so you should enjoy occasionally wearing many different marketing hats. Responsibilities to include:
- Lead demand generation campaign development and execution
- Build Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Work with the Sr. Content Marketing manager to develop supporting campaign content including blogs, eBooks, videos, webinars, and case studies
- Research and develop rich, detailed knowledge of key competitors’ strategies, positioning and service offerings
- Help to build the messaging and positioning for the company and key services
- Support the AWS partnership by creating joint marketing assets, enabling AWS sales teams, and developing content for AWS website and blogs
- Plan and execute event and webinar marketing initiatives to help achieve event targets
- Work with Sales to develop decks and enablement tools
- Track marketing KPI's and deliver insights for senior leadership
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience focused on demand generation, event marketing, and content marketing
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and working closely with sales
- 2+ years of experience working with a modern marketing technology stack, including marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or Pardot), Salesforce, and DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing, Communications, or related area.
- Experience in cloud, software, or tech industries
- Proven track record of working successfully in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and fast learner
- Experience in partner marketing or product marketing
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 565229500Posted: 2020-09-20