Home Instead is looking to hire caring and compassionate CAREGivers as part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*Employee Benefits:
Simple Match IRA Retirement
Paid sick time Accrued
Specialized Alzheimer's and Dementia Training
Requirements to be a CAREGiver: Must be available to work week-ends!!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and must have valid auto insurance
- Must have a reliable vehicle
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 610945606Posted: 2021-03-06